Saturday, November 22, 2008

MediBuddy First Aid Kits



In an effort to expand my reviews to include products for older children, I bring you the Medibuddy First Aid Kit. I recently purchased this product for my 9 year old son who as anyone that has ever had a 9 year old boy can tell you, bandages should always be close by!! I love this kit because it contains a little of everything in a nice carry anywhere case and my son thought it was very cool to have his very own first aid kit. I threw the Medibuddy in his school bag and now where ever he goes he is prepared for his next adventure.

The Medibuddy First Aid Kit contains 40 quality kid friendly first aid items for kids:

(15) 3/4 “ X 3” Red, Blue & Yellow Crayon Bandages
(1) 3” Knee & Elbow Bandage (1) Sting Relief Pad
(4) 2” X 2” Gauze Pads (2 Two Packs)
(3) 5” X 8” Antiseptic Wipes (sting free)
(1) Burn Relief Cream (2) Antibiotic Ointments
(12) Kid Friendly Fun Stickers (1) Carry Anywhere Case
ALL PRODUCTS ARE LATEX FREE!!

To read more or see other products visit the creators - Me4Kidz
Medibuddy products are available at Jamtots

No comments: